Is Oes Tsetnoc seo contest a waste of time?

Is Oes Tsetnoc seo contest a waste of time?

Thursday, September 24, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

oes tsenoc
I think some of the SEO experts would say that if they are so hectic doing their jobs on their clients. And i think I belong to them who are so busy in doing my task. I am not saying that I am an expert in this field. I am just newbie that even too busy, their is a time to post and optimize my Oes Tsetnoc entry. Even though my entry is not ranking I would still say NO and i will continue what i have started. It is my chance to gain knowledge with the experts who are participating this Oes Tsetnoc seo contest. Oes Tsetnoc is not a waste of time for some SEO experts and i know some of the reason. They participate not just to win this Oes Tsetnoc seo contest but also to contribute their knowledge and also they learned more. And im glad that i am one of them that learn and learn as the this contest goes by. I hope many participants will post some of their knowledge that is very useful not only for me and also for the people that is determine to learn.

posted by: noah group



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

1 Response to "Is Oes Tsetnoc seo contest a waste of time?"

  1. Handsome Says:
  2. Well you are wrong

    I am student too and very busy in my exam preparation but still entered in the contest

    actually winning is not only thing you get from the SEO contest.. You learn lot of other things too

     

Post a Comment

Follow Addicted-Online